Friday, December 31, 2010

End of the year catch up

Walk #41

Finding time to walk this month has been nuts! Between Shrek , the holidays, and getting on a boat I've had a hard time fitting in any walks. Which also means, I haven't had any time to inspect an gingerbread houses. Boo! So when I made plans to meet the McEnoys, I took a detour from the office and hiked California Street and did the drive-by. Obviously Grace Cathedral is not made of Ginger Bread, but the 2-story creation from the Fairmont is all candy and frosting - yumo!





















I continued on California to the Embarcadero where I got to run a little with this cutie pie
Adorable, yes? He was even cute when he picked up poo.
Here's the view from the Embarcadero.
Not sure why I love it, but I always do. I turned onto Bryan(T)
"T" not always included.

When I hit Market I gave some tourists some restaurant tips. Mind you I suggested 2 places I've never eaten, but I've heard good things about. Hopefully, they had a good dinner. Man, I think I need to get out more.
Straight shot home up Sanchez to Steiner.

Total mileage 7.31

No comments:

Post a Comment