Monday, November 1, 2010

Hmmmm Baby!! World Series Champs!!


Go Giants!

Walking has been on the back burner for the last few weeks due to the World Series.
Of course, my dad and I walked to Game 2 at AT&T Park . . .
(psst. remember when I thought that game in September would be the last one I would go to this year? turns out anything is possible! lesson of the post season: don't stop believing!)


And then I walked to a friends house to watch Game 3 and saw this along Haight St . . . .
(I have seen it before, it just hasn't made the blog yet. It's supposed to be Broderick.)

And lastly, I walked to Green Sports Bar to watch Game 5 . . .
I walked along Gough, or Gouh, for just a short 2.05 mile jaunt. Seen here:


World Series 2010 end result: Giants 4 Texas 1

No comments:

Post a Comment