Friday, September 17, 2010

Come On Get Happy!

Walk #21.1 and 21.2 (must be allowed to drink and walk now)

So I've been changing my route to and from work just a little bit at a time. Things usually don't get too exciting but yesterday, walking home along Grove, I felt the need to move in here. With a window like that, how could you not get happy? Or want to sing all day with your family. I love me some David Cassidy! (And secretly, I love Danny Bonaduce.)

Today, I walked home along Turk which was pretty uneventful until I got close to USF where there was a lot of hustle and bustle now that the semester is in full swing. Then much to my excitement I found a treasure on TamalpAis Terrace.


What is up with the 'i' /'1' phenomenon? It's turning up everywhere!! Is it too hard to carry around the 'i' stamper and the '1' stamper? Or is the 'i' lost in the truck and you're too lazy to look for it and figure no one will notice? I'm more and more surprised the 'E' / '3' situation doesn't show up more. Also, street stampin' man, don't think I didn't notice you missed the third 'A'. I've got my eyes on you . . .
(p.s. mini shout out to Jessamyn on this one!)

2 comments:

  1. I assume I'll be partaking in some walking goodness when I come to visit. So can I be a guest commentator of my experience? Also, you know my bizarre love of maps. Is there any way you could include a link to a map with your route at the end of your posts? Not being an SF native, I have no context for all the streets you hit up. Just a thought. PS. So glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look for mistakes everywhere I walk in the City now! (And come on, was it ever really a secret that you like Danny Bonaduce?)

    ReplyDelete