Thursday, September 2, 2010

Donna Martin Graduates!!

Walk #14.1, 14.2, 14.3 and 14.4

Happy 9.02.10 Day!

The playlist for today's walk includes Color Me Badd, Amy Grant, Ace of Base, Lisa Loeb, and The Heights. Ah, the 90's.

In honor of this historic day, I decided to make not one, but two roundtrips between home and work. Good times.

To work, I started out in the traditional way, including:
The second most photographed homes in America. I just never get tired of this view. Whatever did happen to predictability? Anyway, on from the show of my childhood back to the show of my tweens...

At the Painted Ladies, I turned down Steiner to follow Grove all the way into
work. As this is turning into a totally TV related post, these posters made me
pretty excited for the new seasons to start. My name is Hildoug, and I'm
a Gleek.


I'm also a geek for this:
I know this is a little bit of a stretch, but come on! We can all agree that the letter "I" in Octavia is totally a number "1"

Don't believe me? Well I walked back home along Ivy (which is basically an ally) and it proved that Octavia can indeed
be spelled correctly with an "I"

It also proved that Octavians like to keep things colorful.

After a brief stint at home, I took Page all the way to Market to get to the theater and Hayes back home.
Total Mileage: 9.21 (AWESOME!)


I leave you with the greatest moment in television history:

No comments:

Post a Comment